 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11415
Re: WTB - 5956 Air Zepplin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Go to the guide page for <set:5956>, you'll see two retailers selling it at
MSRP and then some.

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet

Rob,

   New Toy World has been out of commission for several months now.  I
originally placed an order with them, but when I didn't my order I tried to
contact them only to find out they have been out of business for some time.
And Kb Kids no longer has them in stock.  So I then tried Shop at home and
the outlet store in Va, but no luck.  So I am hoping the some fellow
Lugnetter can help me find the sets I need.

Thanks,
   Jim F.

Keep Building!