 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11433
    Re: New Brickbay promotion —William R. Ward
   (...) I believe to make this legal you have to allow people to also be eligible to win by mailing you a postcard ("no purchase necessary" is a required part of any sweepstakes)... --Bill. (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Brickbay promotion —Jake McKee
   (...) Ah yes, but shouldn't Brickbay also be collecting tax? Or paying taxes on earned income? Or many other things that would be "legally required" if Brickbay shops were "real" businesses? I think this might be considered taking life too (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Brickbay promotion —Kevin Wilson
   Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Nope, Brickbay is just a venue. Individual sellers are responsible for paying tax on what they earn that way, and dealing with sales tax issues. However, I would bet money that those who actually do all this are (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)