 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11431
    Found FS: UFO Inverse saucer sections--Black —Kevin Salm
   An FYI to builders everywhere..... Been scanning Brickbay and here is what I found for sale: Black UFO Inverse saucer sections (Black Panel 10 x 10 x 2 1/3 corner base) Good quantity available, Reasonable price. I got mine, now get yours --> (URL) I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Found FS: UFO Inverse saucer sections--Black —William R. Ward
   (...) Great! Trouble is, there's a $15 minimum, and I don't need quite so many of those pieces! And I didn't see anything else on that store that I need just now. Does anyone want to share an order with me? (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)