 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1141
  over 50 Ninja Minifigs for sale - 48 hrs only (or until sold)

The following minifigs are for sale (no aution required). First come, first serve. They are all new. *Avail* Description Price EACH 6 Red Ninja w/hood & blk sword $2.25 ea 3 White Emperor w/blk helmet/gold horns/gray sword 3.00 ea 7 Blue Emperor (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: over 50 Ninja Minifigs for sale - 48 hrs only (or until sold)

All thats left is 2 Red Ninjas and 5 Blue Emperors. I would also trade Ninja minifigs for Pirates, Islanders, or Guards. Later in the week I put some Fright Knight Figs up for sale. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: over 50 Ninja Minifigs for sale - 48 hrs only (or until sold)

(...) Wow, someone bought those minifigs at those prices and they aren't snapping up the same things for much less in my auction? :) Guess we know who the better salesman is. Mine don't come with swords, but I think the combo of sword and minifig is (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)