 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1163
Re: over 50 Ninja Minifigs for sale - 48 hrs only (or until sold)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 04:01:05 GMT

Mark Parker <mparker@russell.com> wrote:
All thats left is 2 Red Ninjas and 5 Blue Emperors.
I would also trade Ninja minifigs for Pirates, Islanders, or Guards.

Later in the week I put some Fright Knight Figs up for sale.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Parker writes:
The following minifigs are for sale (no aution required).  First come, first
serve.  They are all new.

*Avail*    Description                                       Price EACH
6      Red Ninja w/hood & blk sword                         $2.25 ea
3      White Emperor w/blk helmet/gold horns/gray sword      3.00 ea

Wow, someone bought those minifigs at those prices and they aren't
snapping up the same things for much less in my auction? :)  Guess we
know who the better salesman is.  Mine don't come with swords, but I
think the combo of sword and minifig is still considerably less than
$3.00 each for the Emperor, which might be why you're the high bidder
on 4 of mine.  :)

No slam implied here, and no jealousy.  I priced everything in my
auction to start at what I'd be willing to let them go for at minimum
and figured I'd let the market decide where to take it.

Not gonna post a link to my auction in this group, but it can be found
in several of my posts in .auction.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide