 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11363
Re: Canadian Exclusive - 7161 Gungan Sub 50% off ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 04:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric DeGiuli writes:
The Walmart in my city (Niagara Falls, ON) has many of them.  Walmart also
has LOTS of other sets on clearance right now.

Eric DeGiuli

Hey Eric....Its nice to see someone soo close. I live in Neighbouring
St. Catharines.
Have you ever thought about going to Toronto and either participating or
seeing some of the Lego-related events.
I have been to a few lego events sponsored by rtlToronto.
Here is the website: http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/
Here is the Lugnet Newsgroup: http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/

Calum, Chris, Dave, and the others are really nice and very cool to hang
out with.
I noticed in your set list you have quite a variety.  That is cool.
So far, the group has done 8 robotic events, one just this past weekend,
and 1 train event (two weeks ago)....they were quite successful in that
they were loads of fun.
I noticed that your 3 main favorite themes are castle, space, and pirates...
we haven't done any events relating to those, but Richard Noekel brought
his castle to Train1 (two weeks ago) and everyone liked it and thought
it was neat.....

Do you know of anyone else from Niagara Area...I only know Dave from
Stoney Creek...that's the closest I know of...
I would like to have a small lug in Niagara Area.....

Well thanks in advance, and I hope you reply...

Play Well....

Benjamin Medinets