 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11362
Re: FS 6575 Polar Base (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
I have two 6575 Polar Base sets for sale.  GREAT SET! asking $35 ea. email
if interested, I live in the U.S.  Matt

   Note to all: If Matt runs out, I have a lead on up to
   three *more* that I would happily offer at the same price
   Matt is asking.  I'll try to acquire them if I have buyers
   lined up--I haven't yet because I'm a touch short on cash.

   References aplenty upon request.

   all best

   LFB