 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11359
Wated: faded Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:53:00 GMT

Hello

I am looking for one crossed axe crusader where the gold paint on the emblem
has (mostly) faded off and unless you look closely it looks like he has a
black shield with a blue border on his chest.  (I have 7 of these from when
I was younger they have varying degrees of blackness but the blacker the
better) I can deal with just a torso but would prefer a full fig (Blue legs
black hips, blue arms/yellow hands, yellow head, d. grey helm. including a
weapon and a yellow crusader shield would make it complete but are extras
that are not required.)  I can buy or trade.  Here is a list of some things
that I have for trade:

12 pirate armada helmets
10 stingray helmets
2 royal knight tri shield
1 blue dragon ovid shield
2 flying dragon tri shield
1 forestmen shield
3 yellow torso covers from women's soccer team
5 red plastic capes
4 buffalo helmets
1 silver armor peice
10 gold crowns (heh)
1 white motorcycle w/ clear inner wheels
1 white bicycle
there is more but I'm too lazy to count and type it
-minifig hair
-older town (and newer too) minifigs
-I have a some pirate stuff that I might be willing to part with.

BTW if you see smething here that you would like but don't have the crusader
you can still contact me I am looking for other Castle items for trade,
perhaps we could work something out.

John