 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11352
11351  |  11353
Subject:
Crocodile engine, metroliners, club cars for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:49:15 GMT

Hi,

Having joined LUGNET just a few days ago, I have a deal for all you train fans.
In my brickbay shop "Missing Brick" I put up for sale:
1 Crocodile engine 4551
2 Club cars 4547
1 High speed train 7745
Some more trains/waggons
lots of track
I have listed them BELOW the average brickbay sale price. The last clubcar and
crocodile engine were gone in minutes. get yours quick.

FREE S&H in USA

Paul