 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11351
11350  |  11352
Subject:
6074 Black Falcon castle for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:01:45 GMT

   View Raw
Message

Hello everyone, I am getting rid of one of my castle sets. The 6074 is near
mint condition with every piece, but
the is one substitution. One of the knights is supposed to have a black
torse, but I have replaceed it with a Black Falcon torso. It looks better
with it! All minifigs are in mint condition with the slightest wear. Some of
the heads have slight wear on them. I want
to sell this one for 62.00. Shipping will be 8.00 to anywhere to the U.S.

Email me at SREYNOLDS4@carolina.rr.com for questions or you want to buy
these sets. For come first served. Unless you want to make me a higher
offer. I only want to do a deal in the U.S. to avoid high shipping charges.

Thanks, Michael.