 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11342
  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I might be interested! But let me get this straight -- you WANT to keep what is essentially a TIMMY figure?! Is there any chance you would scan the "Bricksters" torso for me? O wait, that might be illegal...forget it... -- Hop-Frog (as close (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Who cares about the head, the Timmy figure has a KILLER torso! I've never seen that torso ANYWHERE else, and when I displayed at NMRA last year, that's the only piece that was stolen, that minifig :-/ (URL) mean, look at it, it has a brick exploding (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Wow, whoever stole it knows their stuff. Rather than grab a generic Timmy, s/he grabbed the special one! (...) After looking at the torso, you're right, it looks pretty cool! Maybe that's the minifig equivalent of a human having an alien burst (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Aw man! Now you are giving me VERY bad ideas...hmmmm-LEGO chest-burster...lots of blood and gore...could be funny! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)