 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11347
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:43:27 GMT

Who cares about the head, the Timmy figure has a KILLER torso!

I've never seen that torso ANYWHERE else, and when I displayed at NMRA last
year, that's the only piece that was stolen, that minifig :-/

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2585/2585-02.jp
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2585/2585-01.jpg

I mean, look at it, it has a brick exploding out of his chest!  ;-)

I'm keeping ALL of those brickster torsos (LEGO Racing Team, to compete
against the Lugnet Racing Team I'll be building), but I don't see a problem
with scanning the torso, I'll try to get around to it someday.

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Who would be interested in the train "superman", with both heads (regular
and with red mask over the eyes) and cape?  I'll probably want to
sell/trade off 10-20 of them.

I might be interested!  But let me get this straight -- you WANT to keep
what is essentially a TIMMY figure?!

Is there any chance you would scan the "Bricksters" torso for me? O wait,
that might be illegal...forget it...

-- Hop-Frog (as close to REAL bulk as it gets so far...)