 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11304
  Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits

(...) I have argued this point many times -- nothing in the Lego market is unique. [N.B. Bionuckle fans!] Unique *might* apply to something made a hundred years ago of which less than 500 of this item still exist. Something made in the tens of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits

richard marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Richard, I connot understand why you think Frank Filz' method of enjoying the Lego hobby is any less valid than your own. Or, rather, why you feel you have to criticize his methods of acquiring Lego in a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits

(...) Yeah, I agree -- Frank's a pillar of the online plastic brick community... ...do I need another reason? =oP -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits

(...) I'm not quite sure why you are running on about Frank. I don't see anything inherently wrong (well, perhaps beyond a compulsive pack-rat behaviour displayed by a great many people here, which would hardly make him unique) with what he is (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)