 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11288
  Re: 1x8 black tiles, garage doors, Dark Forest minifigs for sale on Brickbay

In case the Wanted emails aren't working, and someone is watching for these, I added set 6769 Fort Legoredo and 6279 Skull Island. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Started adding 2x bricks to my BB site

GoB - Talon's Nest (URL) added brand new 2x4, 2x3, and 2x2 bricks in yellow and blue, I'll be adding 1xs in those colors as soon as I can get them bagged up. I won't be selling bricks in white or red for at least a week or 2, as I need to finish (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)