 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11288
Re: 1x8 black tiles, garage doors, Dark Forest minifigs for sale on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:37:33 GMT

In case the Wanted emails aren't working, and someone is watching for these,
I added set 6769 Fort Legoredo and 6279 Skull Island.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Just a reminder, I still have tons of these 1x8 black tiles.

I also have garage doors.

I also have Dark Forest minifigs.

All parts are brand new.

I'll be adding many thousands of bulk bricks in white, red, blue, and
yellow over the next few weeks, and might finally get around to listing
some more MISB sets.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=talonts

I have 1x8 black tiles, in bags of 50, for $.20 each ($10/bag).  These
are all new tiles.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/