 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1119
1118  |  1120
Subject:
Anyone want to split a TIE/Y set? I want an extra Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:36:43 GMT

If anyone is interested in doing a split of #7150 TIE/Y set please email me.
I could go back to the store where I got my first set and they will probably
have another.  I'll ship someone all of the TIE pieces and Darth Vader if
someone ships me all of the Y pieces and pilot and astromech droid, or I'll
sell the TIE for $27 plus $3.20 USPS Priority Mail shipping.
Reply to email:
brn.gatrelle@bigfoot.com