 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1118
Re: #1831 Auction/TRADE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:29:05 GMT

Some feedback. Use image alt tags so that you don't have to wait for the
whole page to load to know which image to click on to go to Special
Promotions.

More importantly, give the URL for the auction itself to save time.

But, in fact, I just surfed the site and there are no details on the
auction. So I'm confused. PS, who are your factors in the US and
England?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: #1831 Auction/TRADE

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36EDDE11.BCB62FDA@v...er.net>... (...) That's the intention when I provide more details before Friday. (...) I should have said tonight New Zealand time which is early morning in the US ;) (...) Matt Hanson and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Message is in Reply To:
  #1831 Auction/TRADE

I'm about to start an auction/trade of the "Maersk Cargo Truck" at the following website Http://homepages.ihu...o.nz/~jsds I'll be updating the SPECIAL PROMOTIONS section tonight with further details. As the title suggests participants will have the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)