 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11188
Re: Train and Town sets on sale in my Bickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 22:34:36 GMT

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that Big Diesel's Shop has some MISB
4.5V train and a town set for sale. I'll be receiving these from Italy soon
and the potential buyer has until that time to place his/her order.
Otherwise I'll realize the true value of these sets and keep 'em for myself,
he! he! Looking forward to hearing from you.-Harvey

This is interesting.  I've seen people buy items from Brickbay and try
to sell them on eBay, but this is the first time I've seen the reverse.
eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=590074780
     final price $380
The current prices in Big Diesel's Shop are:
7722 - $300
7819 - $150
7821 -  $60
7816 - not currently listed