 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11180
11179  |  11181
Subject:
Train and Town sets on sale in my Bickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:04:02 GMT

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that Big Diesel's Shop has some MISB
4.5V train and a town set for sale. I'll be receiving these from Italy soon
and the potential buyer has until that time to place his/her order.
Otherwise I'll realize the true value of these sets and keep 'em for myself,
he! he! Looking forward to hearing from you.-Harvey