 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11186
FS: 7151 Sith Infiltrator / Grey Plates Pack, multiple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 21:55:43 GMT

   Hi all,

   As the subject line states, I found a few of these
   and can provide them at $18.50 per plus shipping.  It's
   not deep-deep-discount by any means, but I didn't pay
   much less than what I'm asking.  (If anyone wonders,
   I had to buy them in fives to get a decent price, and
   I really only needed two.)

   I have 3 to sell and may be able to get 5 more beyond
   that.  I'm happy to compress/debox if desired to save
   shipping charges, and I'm happy to ship internationally.

   email as above.

   best

   LFB