 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11185
Re: Does anyone have any of these parts spare?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 19:18:45 GMT

On Tue, 29 May 2001 01:03:27 GMT , Kevin Salm wrote:

Pardon the buy-sell-trade stuff in this post.  XFUT set appropriately.
    +++++

In lugnet.technic, Huw Millington writes:
I am after 2 of the 'dumper' part used on set
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=6535-1

Any colour acceptable.

Huw

Couldn't find original message so I'll reply to this one...

I have 2 yellow spares, used but in good condition (plus a used 6652
without instructions if you're desparate for more) Check out my wanted list
at http://www.vanree.net/lego/ or email me for a sale/trade
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net