 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11183
Re: Another Outage at Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:25:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Not just you Larry, it's been flakey for me all weekend.  It'll be up, then
down, then up again.  Funny thing is, I can traceroute all the way to
www.brickbay.com, but still can't get the page to load.  Leads me to think
that it's a problem with the server.

Troy

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Trying to go to the discussion area, I'm getting

HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy

Just me? Sigh.

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of the BrickBay problems are server
related. Strange that it was stable for so long and now its not.

Ray