 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11182
11181  |  11183
Subject:
Still 40% off parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:30:51 GMT

Since apparently Brickbay has been flaky this weekend while I was away, I'm
continuing my 40% off sale at
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1 . Over 7000 parts and over 100
instruction books still available!

If you've ordered and haven't heard back from me yet, you will very soon,
I'm working my way through the backlog now!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/