 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1118
  Re: #1831 Auction/TRADE

Some feedback. Use image alt tags so that you don't have to wait for the whole page to load to know which image to click on to go to Special Promotions. More importantly, give the URL for the auction itself to save time. But, in fact, I just surfed (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #1831 Auction/TRADE

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36EDDE11.BCB62FDA@v...er.net>... (...) That's the intention when I provide more details before Friday. (...) I should have said tonight New Zealand time which is early morning in the US ;) (...) Matt Hanson and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)