 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11178
    Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Troy Cefaratti
   Not just you Larry, it's been flakey for me all weekend. It'll be up, then down, then up again. Funny thing is, I can traceroute all the way to www.brickbay.com, but still can't get the page to load. Leads me to think that it's a problem with the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Ray Sanders
   (...) I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of the BrickBay problems are server related. Strange that it was stable for so long and now its not. Ray (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Call me paranoid and I am saddened to even suggest it but my theory is that InterLand is futzing with it because they want him to move but don't want to break their SLA and thus have to refund money. If he moves they get to keep his prepaid (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Ray Sanders
     (...) Yes, my mind has been wondering through the same thoughts. Considering that BrickBay is very close to the one year anniv (6/19), what kind of pre-paid term might have been involved in the first place ? Ray (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Steve Bliss
   (...) It could be both -- they need to throttle back the bandwidth to BrickBay, but don't know how. Actually, it seems prett definite that there are some competency issues defined -- relationship management competence. If BrickBay chews up too much (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Another Outage at Brickbay? —Steve Runnels
   (...) I had a website at Interland once. It was the most awefull experience with a webhost I've ever had! I've learned from them to NEVER buy a contract up-front, but rather to do it on a month by month basis until I'm satisfied with the service. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)