 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11137
Re: Brickbay problems agin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 15:08:09 GMT

:-)))

As far as it seems it is working every now and then :-((

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Javier Teulon writes:
I am not able to enter brickbay again, is it me or the problem is • affecting
the rest of users?

At this point (0915 EDT), it appears to be unpredictable. I did a few • downloads
(which went quickly), then tried to update the status on one order and it • just
stalled. Strange, almost like BB is running a box that has widely swinging • load
factors.

Ray