 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11133
Re: Brickbay problems agin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 23:55:16 GMT

I was there a few minutes ago - everything was fine !

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Just had some bad responses, and then saw the number of users drop from
78 to 5...

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Javier Teulon (<GDt8K3.5L9@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:45:39

I am not able to enter brickbay again, is it me or the problem is • affecting
the rest of users?

--
Tony Priestman