 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11076
    We're pulling for you! —David Simmons
   Dan, This must really be a pain in the **s for you, but I just wanted to say that I wish I knew the technical side of things so I could offer some suggestions or help. Anyways, even though I've got a few orders pending (I just discovered the range (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: We're pulling for you! —Dejan Pavlovic
     I am just afraid that when they finally decide to "repair" it (if ever) that it will be down in an hour - while all 3000 members who are "patianetly waiting" now, will storm into shops to update inventories or buy stuff ! (I wanted to add about 200 (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Dave Simmons, please contact me asap —Melanie K. Fields
   Dave, Regarding your orders in my Brickbay shop, The Lego Heap, I am not able to reach you via email due to your ISP bouncing all messages back. Is there another way to reach you? Thank, Melanie (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)