 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11062
  Re: Yet another Brickbay thread

Well, I for one would hope that he would notice, even if nobody told him! ;) I would think that he would have it set up to send him daily reports of the transactions or something like that. Or that atleast he would check it daily. Anyways, I just (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Yet another Brickbay thread

(...) You're right!!! Can you tell it's stressing me out not to have access to my order status pages and stuff? :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)