 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11050
  Re: Brickbay problems........again

(...) I'm pretty much the same way, although I'd kick in as a buyer, I'd rather that sellers were carrying the extra weight. As a seller I'd happily go 3% - in fact I would have been willing to do 3% from day 1. James (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay problems........again

(...) Yes, sellers should either carry ALL, or at least the large part, of any increase. They can in turn raise prices. I had a nice father send me a note, he wanted some garage doors for his son, (but couldn't place an order because Brickbay was (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)