 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1104
  German(?) promo kits

Greetings all! In the TRU outside of Mainz today, I found two Lego promos that I wanted to check and see if anybody would be interested in... Only thing that might be uninteresting is that they're packaged with food. The first one is an Easter bunny (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)