 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1104
1103  |  1105
Subject:
German(?) promo kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:04:12 GMT

Greetings all!

In the TRU outside of Mainz today, I found two Lego promos that I wanted
to check and see if anybody would be interested in...  Only thing that
might be uninteresting is that they're packaged with food.

The first one is an Easter bunny set packaged with 7 Milky Way
mini-bars.  The other is actually four different "transportation" sets,
one packaged with 7 of the individual Kelloggs cereal boxes.  Those set
numbers are 3078, 3079, 3080, and 3081.

Would anybody be interested in these, with or without the foodstuffs
they're promoting?  Let me know soon so I can get back there!

Beth Reiten