 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11034
Re: Looking for Lego-check this out !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 23:25:22 GMT

Well ...

Since Brickbay died again .. we'll upload sets when it comes to life again
:-((((

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives

"Dej'an" <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message
Hi all !

During next 24 hours we will add over 200 old sets to our Brickbay shop !

We already uploaded photos to our page at :
http://need_lego.tripod.com/

Even if you are not interested in buying it would be cool to see good • photos
of so much old sets (assembled) like 361 Garage, 6390 Snorkel Punmper or
6783 Sonar Transmiting Cruiser etc. etc...

Some sets come in many copies a few are incomplete ... Anyway we'll add
full descriptions once the sets "hit the shelves"  and it would be around
midnight Friday/Saturday CET !

... You'll also note that most of the sets are smaller (under 100 parts) • ...
Well, we have another 60 bigger sets waiting to be checked ...(for • instance
6285 BSB with box (excellent condition, all pastic and cardboard inlays
included) or 5590 Whirl & Wheel Super Truck or 8868 Airtech Claw Rig !

"Need Lego" Brickbay shop is there for you !

Have wantlist ?
Send it to us !

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives