 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11018
11017  |  11019
Subject:
Looking for Lego-check this out !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 03:27:17 GMT

Hi all !

During next 24 hours we will add over 200 old sets to our Brickbay shop !

We already uploaded photos to our page at :
http://need_lego.tripod.com/

Even if you are not interested in buying it would be cool to see good photos
of so much old sets (assembled) like 361 Garage, 6390 Snorkel Punmper or
6783 Sonar Transmiting Cruiser etc. etc...

Some sets come in many copies a few are incomplete ... Anyway we'll add
full descriptions once the sets "hit the shelves"  and it would be around
midnight Friday/Saturday CET !

... You'll also note that most of the sets are smaller (under 100 parts) ...
Well, we have another 60 bigger sets waiting to be checked ...(for instance
6285 BSB with box (excellent condition, all pastic and cardboard inlays
included) or 5590 Whirl & Wheel Super Truck or 8868 Airtech Claw Rig !

"Need Lego" Brickbay shop is there for you !

Have wantlist ?
Send it to us !

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives