 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11012
  Parts added to Brickbay shop

On the two last I've added 1000 new used parts to my Brickbay shop. The parts I've added include technic, train, roadsign, slopes, some quite rarely seen pieces like two white old style tipper ends, and more. All parts are used but in good condition (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)