 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10992
    Wanted Light Gray Torsos —Matt Penney
   I'm looking for several light gray minifig torsos. The only fig I can think of is the light gray fire fighter (which isn't as generic as I would like). If you have some to trade or know where some light gray torsos can be found let me know. Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted Light Gray Torsos —David Eaton
   (...) There's a couple figs with light grey torsos (all with print, though): - King Leo (w/ big old lion head pattern) - UFO Alien (with some sort of printing-- really bizzarro [there's a few of these, actually]) - Boba Fett (w/ green chest (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted Light Gray Torsos —Matt Penney
   (...) Thanks for the help but these torsos are not as common as I would like, can't spend $2+ a fig because I need 15 or more. After searching I think I've found a new L.O.M. fig with gray torso and arms (I need lt gray arms too) I think the fig is (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)