 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10934
    Milton Train Works MTW-2001 Color Previewer —Larry Pieniazek
   I have made some enhancements to my color selector. Taking a page from the BricWorx book you now can exercise it (if you can run JavaScript) to see what schemes you might be able to achieve. There are some bugs I have not yet resolved in that there (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)