 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10934
10933  |  10935
Subject:
Milton Train Works MTW-2001 Color Previewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 21:03:41 GMT

I have made some enhancements to my color selector. Taking a page from the
BricWorx book you now can exercise it (if you can run JavaScript) to see
what schemes you might be able to achieve.

There are some bugs I have not yet resolved in that there is not as strong a
link between the dropdowns and the radio buttoned canned color schemes as I
would like (the desired behaviour is to have the dropdowns all set to the
selected choices for the canned scheme... it DOES set the colors in the
display correctly but not the dropdowns. This is my first JavaScript page so
I am still learning)

Site Entrance:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/

See the item:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#MTW-2001

Color Selector page:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/MTW-2001colorSelector_JS.html

The non JavaScript version is still around and still functions but it's not
as neat, of course.

Enjoy.

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith
Milton Train Works