 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1093
1092  |  1094
Subject:
Last night for Castle Auction! 6067- 6040 many more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:59:45 GMT

Snipers be careful!  This is the last night of my Big Lego Castle auction on
eBay - please read on and see if any of these sets interest you!  I will be
adding more tonight or Tuesday night for next Sunday!  Thanks, John

Hello Lego Lovers,

   I have some very desirable Lego Castle sets for auction on eBay.  The
links
for the sets are below - here are the numbers of the sets currently on eBay
(all auctions end Sunday night (3/14/99):
1712, 6016, 6017, 6020, 6034, 6035, 6040, 6048, 6055, 6056, 6066, 6067 (in
box!), 6075, 6076, 6077 (old), 6080, 6085, 6090, 6105

   More will be added soon!

All these come from my collection which I must sell for financial reasons.
All
sets are in great condition, if you bid, you will be pleased!  Several of
these
sets have the original boxes and almost all of them have the original
instructions - see the set's listing page for full details about a
particular
set.  If interested in bidding, you may want to register at eBay and learn
how
it works before Sunday night, because their server can be very slow.  To
register goto http://pages.ebay.com/aw/register-by-country.html and fill out
the form, there is no charge to buyers!

A warning to *sniper* bidders - my auctions end very close together and you
may
need to place your bids a little in advance - two of my auctions end within
seven seconds of each other, and I doubt that you would have enough time to
bid
on both using "sniper tactics".  Enough already!  Here are the links - have
fun!

Click here to see my seller list, or scroll down to find the set(s) you
want:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ig88888888

6067 Guarded Inn in original box:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=76419636