 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10925
  doors wanted

Hope someone can help me - I'm looking for (WTB) 1x4x6 white door, the one with trans. clear glass, no bars. I've searched through quite a few BrickBay sites, and I can't seem to find any...I know they exisist, but none seem to be for sale. Anyone? (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: doors wanted

(...) If you want doors with no bars, then 1x4x5 is the size you want. In White, a total of 4 doors are currently available --> (URL) and Red are also available --> (URL) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)