 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10931
Re: doors wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Wade writes:
Hope someone can help me - I'm looking for (WTB) 1x4x6 white door, the one
with trans. clear glass, no bars. I've searched through quite a few BrickBay
sites, and I can't seem to find any...I know they exisist, but none seem to
be for sale. Anyone?

If you want doors with no bars, then 1x4x5 is the size you want.

In White, a total of 4 doors are currently available -->
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?q=1+x+4+x+5&sortBy=Description&sortDesc=ASC&
sz=10&t=12&c=1&p=Y&l=0

Black and Red are also available -->
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?q=1+x+4+x+5&sortBy=Description&sortDesc=ASC&