 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10909
Re: WTT: SHELL Promo sets 2536 - 2544 for 2535
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 09:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes:
Add me to the goup who never saw this one at a SHELL station.  Geeze, who
would have ever thought that LEGO would be cheaper than a gallon of gas??!
I'd trade the Shell mini dragster set for one (#1)!
-Aaron-

Yep same with me.  Like Troy (in my previous thread) I picked these up when
my local Shell station had plenty of everything else, and there were NO
2535's.  I even did the cruise of every Shell station in the Seattle area.
Surprisingly, there are only five in the phone book, and only two
participate in the Lego program.  Needless to say, that's where I buy all my
gas now.

Anyway, I figured I give it a shot since at least one person in my previous
thread said #1's were available in his area.  I did managed to rack up a
sizeable Fright Knights army; they seemed to have plenty of #4-6.

    Thanks,

    David