 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10908
Re: WTT: SHELL Promo sets 2536 - 2544 for 2535
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 05:54:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Lewis writes:
None of the Shell stations in my area seemed to carry 2535 (#1 the Race Car).

I'm looking to trade any of the SHELL Promo sets 2536 through 2544 for set
2535, in a straight across one for one trade (or two for two as the case may
be).  I'm looking for two.  I'd prefer to trade with someone in the US or
Canada (seems silly to do overseas airmail for sets that cost $1.50) though
I'm negotiable on this.

   Thanks,

   David

Add me to the goup who never saw this one at a SHELL station.  Geeze, who
would have ever thought that LEGO would be cheaper than a gallon of gas??!
I'd trade the Shell mini dragster set for one (#1)!
-Aaron-