 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10906
  LEGO Collection For Sale!

Hey LEGO fans This is a message for big time CASTLE orionted collectors. I'm selling my entire LEGO collection which is mainly made up of castle stuff. here's the list of castle sets included: (List of sets contained in lot. box and instructions (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Collection For Sale!

Hey dude! I would be willing to give almost anything for those sets you mentioned. I want to say that you made my wish come true. I was looking everywhere for castle Lego. just tell me how much you're charging and i'll reply with more questions. 8^D (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)