 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10880
Re: Recent SHELL promo set numbers uniformly available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:55:45 GMT

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message
David,

I purchased quite a number of these sets (the whole stock from one of the
stations here) and although I got over 50 of each other set, I did not get
ANY of set #1.  I do not think that it is because they sold them all, as
they didn't ahve the items very long before I purchased them.  I think • that
they just didn't get any #1s.  None of the other stations around here • seemed
to have them either.

Troy

They were pretty plentiful around here (Raleigh, NC) provided you found a
Shell station that was participating in the promo.  That was our biggest
problem.  It seemed that about one in three Shell stations were particpating
but the ones that did had all of the sets.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot