 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10876
10875  |  10877
Subject:
Recent SHELL promo set numbers uniformly available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 06:18:06 GMT

Were the different numbers of the recently released SHELL promo sets equally
available.  None of the Shell stations (that's right, both of them) in my
area (Seattle, WA) that carried the sets seemed to have set 1 (#2535 Race
Car) available.

Was this a regional thing, or was it the same everywhere?  I have plenty of
the other numbers, and I'm interested in trading them for #2535.  Of course,
if almost nobody has them, that makes it a bit more difficult.

    Thanks,

    David