 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10878
  Re: Recent SHELL promo set numbers uniformly available?

David, I purchased quite a number of these sets (the whole stock from one of the stations here) and although I got over 50 of each other set, I did not get ANY of set #1. I do not think that it is because they sold them all, as they didn't ahve the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message news:GD67FC.39u@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) seemed (...) They were pretty plentiful around here (Raleigh, NC) provided you found a Shell station that was participating in the promo. (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)