 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10874
Re: BrickBay access problems? Is it me or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 02:30:05 GMT

What a relief :-))
I thought it's just me ...

I mean I really got nervous - I am preparing to add over 200 sets to my shop
soon and I thought somone hacked my pass or something :-) - which would
give me problems ...

Hope Dan's going to solve it soon !

Enjoy everyone !

Dejan
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=dejan969

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
Same here Julie. I think it went out sometime between 1 and 2pm EST.

Ray

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
is the system not accessible at the moment?
I'm being asked to enter my user name & pw before even being able to look • at
the site as opposed to entering name & pw just to get to "my brickbay".

I enter my info but I get "authorization failed - try again/cancel".
So I ask, is it just me?
Thanks!
Julie