 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10862
10861  |  10863
Subject:
BrickBay access problems? Is it me or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:44:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

is the system not accessible at the moment?
I'm being asked to enter my user name & pw before even being able to look at
the site as opposed to entering name & pw just to get to "my brickbay".

I enter my info but I get "authorization failed - try again/cancel".
So I ask, is it just me?
Thanks!
Julie