 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10857
    Free Buckets! —Greg crisp
   I'm cleaning out my place and have a 11 lego buckets to get rid of. I could just toss them out, but I'd much rather give them away if there is anyone who wants some or all of them. Here's a picture: (URL) you want them (or even just some of them), (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Free EMPTY Buckets! —Greg crisp
   Just to clarify: The buckets are empty. - Greg (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)